Our offered SS Cleaning Gel finds extensive application in below mentioned areas:
Importance of Pickling & Passivation SS Cleaning Gel
The role of both the processes Passivation & Pickling is to ensure proper corrosion resistance to SS surfaces. These two aids in removing ion impurities which are left on the SS surfaces due to fabricating and machinery. Contaminants are nothing but just the certain corrosion sites that results in premature corrosion, thus declining life of component, if not removed.
Corrosion resistance of SS is singularly due to the existence of around 13% chromium in the alloy. Oxygen with chromium, develops a thin chemically inert passive sheet of chromic oxide that protects SS surfaces against erosion. Usually, this passive layer is generated after abrasion. Mechanical treatments largely harm top-most layer of components, i.e.
- Impurity with ferritic matter
- Development of in-built stress
- Diminution of chromium content that is top layer of SS
- Structural alterations in top layers of SS
Applications with high temperatures like annealing and welding aids in making the SS surface discolored and scaly. The use of these processes lessens the value of stainless steel by low corrosion resistance and appearance due to ferric oxide. Due to these contaminants, a protective layer of chromium fails to get developed at certain given spot and corrosion stains mounts above on insufficiently passivated SS.
Excellent passivation and pickling of weld & SS seams provides qualities such as:
- Great and decorative metallic visual aspect
- Better corrosion resistivity of Stainless Steel components
- Optimal restoration of chromium oxide passive layer
- Clear and smooth metallic surface free from discoloration and scaling
How is Pickling Done?
As per the size and shape, components which require pickling are either put for short time in pickling bath or the pickling solution is applied on the metal surface. This procedure might take few seconds to some hours at the room temperature so that it functions appropriately and then the components are rinsed with water efficiently.
Active chemicals encompasses certain blended acids which leads to separation of surface layer of equipment from 1-3 microns. Surface contamination, ferrites, Discoloration and oxide scale, etc are removed. Passive film is developed at the time of rinsing, when components are exposed to breeze.
Why Choose Us?
Listed below are the few factors that make us trusted partners to clients:
- Innovative Welding Product
- Highly Qualified Team
- Skilled Labors
- Superior Quality
- Supply Chemicals And Equipment
- Contact Details
- KRYSTAL SURFACE SOLUTION
An ISO 9001 : 2015 Certified Company
- Unit No. 107, 1st Floor, Geeta Industrial Estate No.3, Opp. Tirupati Udyog Nagar, Near Professional Courier, Waliv-Sativali Road, Vasai (East), Palghar - 401208, Maharashtra, India